* Privacy in social environments for children and teens
* Analysis and prediction of users behavior in virtual social networks
* Humbace: Human-like computational models for agent-based computational economics.
* Social and Economic Computing.
* iHAS: Human-Agent Societies: Design, Formation and Coordination.
* Consensus Networks for the Non-Supervised Elaboration of Agreements among Autonomous Intelligent Entities.
* Agreement Technologies.
* Adaptive Virtual Organizations: Architecture and development methods.
* THOMAS: MeTHods, Techniques and Tools for Open Multi-Agent Systems.
* MANTRA: Development of Real Time Multi-Agent Systems .